Alicia Keys is a 15-time Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer, an accomplished actress, a New York Times best-selling author and an entrepreneur.
In collaboration with Fame House, we built a web experience that utilizes a design aesthetic that represents her eclectic brand and a platform that highlights her musical endeavors in an intuitive and engaging format.
The site features her complete catalogue of music and videos, news and tour content and a membership only section called The Vault that showcases exclusive media content since the beginning of her career.
A clean and focused design aesthetic paved the way for subtle micro-interactions and seamless content reveal that aimed to further engage the user as they move their way through the different sections of the site.
- Custom WordPress theme
- Custom full page slider on the Home and The Vault pages with background video
- Audio playback for tracks in the Music section via Spotify API
- Lazy load to improve page speed
- Explore More module that displays the most recent and relevant content from all sections
- 2017 W3 Award Silver Winner
Front and Back-End Development
HTML, SCSS, JS, Gulp, WordPress, PHP
I am currently available for selective freelance opportunities. Looking to collaborate with awesome designers, developers, artists, brands, agencies, startups, and folks in the entertainment and technology space.
Let's build something great together.