Alicia Keys is a 15-time Grammy® Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer, an accomplished actress, a New York Times best-selling author and an entrepreneur.
In collaboration with Fame House, we built a web experience that utilizes a design aesthetic that represents her eclectic brand and a platform that highlights her musical endeavors in an intuitive and engaging format.
The site features her complete catalogue of music and videos, news and tour content and a membership only section called The Vault that showcases exclusive media content since the beginning of her career.
A clean and focused design aesthetic paves the way for subtle micro-interactions and seamless content reveal that aims to further engage the user as they move their way through the different sections of the site.
- Motion + Interaction Design
- Creative Development
- Front-End Development
- CMS Integration (WordPress)
- Custom WordPress theme
- Custom full page slider on the Home and The Vault pages with background video
- Audio playback for tracks in the Music section via Spotify API
- Lazy load to improve page speed
- Explore More module that displays the most recent and relevant content from all sections
- 2017 W3 Award Silver Winner
I am currently available to collaborate on new projects with ambitious brands and creatives.
Interested in chatting further? I’d love to hear from you.